This Blog Rocks....hope you enjoy it. *Shop Lax Love Friends*
Hey!!I <3 LAX!WOOT WOOT!lolxox-peacelovexxforever/boobah
WHo iz boobah I hate lacross Do u know KazenU askeed him out like 80 times didn't you LOL HAHA
Hey Jordyn! Why do you come to these sites just to make negitive comments! Anyway, Steph your gunna hate me for this, but ive never played lacross before. I dont ever know how to play!
Lacross is cool it is like soccer I think it will be fun playing lacross
Jordyn,Please say nice comments:)Lacrosse is a great sport. If you have never played, you should try just like i did last summer and i ended up loving it!!-Thanks!
Hey!!!....OMG i cna't wait until we start LAX on Tues.. It is gonna be soooo much fun....LOLXOXO... Delaney <3 <3
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hey!!
I <3 LAX!
WOOT WOOT!
lol
xox-peacelovexxforever/boobah
WHo iz boobah
I hate lacross
Do u know Kazen
U askeed him out like 80 times didn't you
LOL
HAHA
Hey Jordyn! Why do you come to these sites just to make negitive comments! Anyway, Steph your gunna hate me for this, but ive never played lacross before. I dont ever know how to play!
Lacross is cool it is like soccer
I think it will be fun playing lacross
Jordyn,
Please say nice comments:)
Lacrosse is a great sport. If you have never played, you should try just like i did last summer and i ended up loving it!!
-Thanks!
Hey!!!....
OMG i cna't wait until we start LAX on Tues.. It is gonna be soooo much fun....
LOL
XOXO... Delaney <3 <3
Post a Comment