This Blog Rocks....hope you enjoy it. *Shop Lax Love Friends*
i like lian. <3xox-peacelovexxforever/boobah
I absoluetly love all these puppies! So hard to decide! I'd probably pick the last one....adorable!-Megan
OMG Steph! Normally I am a cat person, but that Lian puppy was soo CUTE! Do u no what kind of a dog he is? -Sarah
Sarah,Lian is a chiuahua!-Thanks for commenting.:0) steph!(friendslaxshoplove.blogspot.com)
hey,All of these puppies are adorable. I cant get over it.xoxCara
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i like lian. <3
xox-peacelovexxforever/boobah
I absoluetly love all these puppies! So hard to decide! I'd probably pick the last one....adorable!
-Megan
OMG Steph! Normally I am a cat person, but that Lian puppy was soo CUTE! Do u no what kind of a dog he is? -Sarah
Sarah,
Lian is a chiuahua!
-Thanks for commenting.
:0) steph!
(friendslaxshoplove.blogspot.com)
hey,
All of these puppies are adorable. I cant get over it.
xox
Cara
Post a Comment